Here’s an excerpt from an audio commentary on the upcoming Game of Thrones: Season 2 DVD and Blu-ray set. The actors who play the Stark children – who wouldn’t all be old enough to watch the show under UK law, let alone record a commentary – provide a beatbox-fuelled, not-so-hip hop cover version of the theme.
I’m sure there will be lots of insight and chin-stroke worthy material in the rest of the supplements.
I wonder what episode this commentary is for? I hope it’s not one with too much “adult material” – that might make for some uncomfortable listening.
Season 2 hits US DVD and Blu-ray on February 9th.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014