C-Day is coming, the Crossed are getting fat. Please put a penny in the old man’s eye socket.
Crossed: Badlands #25 in March sees the return of Garth Ennis to the series he created (and still owns), Crossed, with The Fatal Englishman.
One thing that may make this series different to the previous two arcs he’s written is that Ennis is breaking his own rule about no survivors, and one character from this arc will make it to his next. That arc may be rather central to the story as well, eventually dealing with the Crossed “Patient Zero,” the first person to be infected by the Crossed… whatever it is.
Anyway, this will be kicking off the second annual C-Day on March 13th, where retailers dress themselves and their staff as Crossed infected, hang all sorts of ghoulish stuff around the shop, run giveways, competitions and prizes for Crossed-related… stuff. Temporary tattoos, buttons, postcards, stickers, T-shirts and new Crossed masks. Because the old Crossed mask is so 2011.
Bleeding Cool will run as much Crossed imagery coming in from stores on C-Day as we can get our hands on.
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018