C-Day is coming, the Crossed are getting fat. Please put a penny in the old man’s eye socket.
Crossed: Badlands #25 in March sees the return of Garth Ennis to the series he created (and still owns), Crossed, with The Fatal Englishman.
One thing that may make this series different to the previous two arcs he’s written is that Ennis is breaking his own rule about no survivors, and one character from this arc will make it to his next. That arc may be rather central to the story as well, eventually dealing with the Crossed “Patient Zero,” the first person to be infected by the Crossed… whatever it is.
Anyway, this will be kicking off the second annual C-Day on March 13th, where retailers dress themselves and their staff as Crossed infected, hang all sorts of ghoulish stuff around the shop, run giveways, competitions and prizes for Crossed-related… stuff. Temporary tattoos, buttons, postcards, stickers, T-shirts and new Crossed masks. Because the old Crossed mask is so 2011.
Bleeding Cool will run as much Crossed imagery coming in from stores on C-Day as we can get our hands on.
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017