C-Day is coming, the Crossed are getting fat. Please put a penny in the old man’s eye socket.
Crossed: Badlands #25 in March sees the return of Garth Ennis to the series he created (and still owns), Crossed, with The Fatal Englishman.
One thing that may make this series different to the previous two arcs he’s written is that Ennis is breaking his own rule about no survivors, and one character from this arc will make it to his next. That arc may be rather central to the story as well, eventually dealing with the Crossed “Patient Zero,” the first person to be infected by the Crossed… whatever it is.
Anyway, this will be kicking off the second annual C-Day on March 13th, where retailers dress themselves and their staff as Crossed infected, hang all sorts of ghoulish stuff around the shop, run giveways, competitions and prizes for Crossed-related… stuff. Temporary tattoos, buttons, postcards, stickers, T-shirts and new Crossed masks. Because the old Crossed mask is so 2011.
Bleeding Cool will run as much Crossed imagery coming in from stores on C-Day as we can get our hands on.
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018