The Angoulême Grand Prix is arguably the greatest honour a comic artist can win, presented at the annual festival in January.
This year, for the first time, the Angoulême Grand Prix winner won’t be chosen by past winners, but instead elected by the other authors present at the event.
Here are the candidates;
The winner will also be invited to chair next year’s festival. Hmm, maybe Alan Moore will find himself going to his second comics convention in twenty-five years…
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- A Comic Show: The Wedding Joke! - June 20, 2018
- 2 Grant Morrison Stories in Ahoy Comics’ First Solicits for September 2018 - June 20, 2018