The Angoulême Grand Prix is arguably the greatest honour a comic artist can win, presented at the annual festival in January.
This year, for the first time, the Angoulême Grand Prix winner won’t be chosen by past winners, but instead elected by the other authors present at the event.
Here are the candidates;
The winner will also be invited to chair next year’s festival. Hmm, maybe Alan Moore will find himself going to his second comics convention in twenty-five years…
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018
- Neal Adams Expresses Concern For Rumoured Comics Royalty Changes - October 20, 2018