The Angoulême Grand Prix is arguably the greatest honour a comic artist can win, presented at the annual festival in January.
This year, for the first time, the Angoulême Grand Prix winner won’t be chosen by past winners, but instead elected by the other authors present at the event.
Here are the candidates;
The winner will also be invited to chair next year’s festival. Hmm, maybe Alan Moore will find himself going to his second comics convention in twenty-five years…
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Trip Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018