The Angoulême Grand Prix is arguably the greatest honour a comic artist can win, presented at the annual festival in January.
This year, for the first time, the Angoulême Grand Prix winner won’t be chosen by past winners, but instead elected by the other authors present at the event.
Here are the candidates;
The winner will also be invited to chair next year’s festival. Hmm, maybe Alan Moore will find himself going to his second comics convention in twenty-five years…
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017