The Angoulême Grand Prix is arguably the greatest honour a comic artist can win, presented at the annual festival in January.
This year, for the first time, the Angoulême Grand Prix winner won’t be chosen by past winners, but instead elected by the other authors present at the event.
Here are the candidates;
The winner will also be invited to chair next year’s festival. Hmm, maybe Alan Moore will find himself going to his second comics convention in twenty-five years…
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018