So his appearance at Forbidden Planet in London this Saturday for a whole hour is a rare one, signing copies of The Complete Brian Bolland Judge Dredd.
Just signing mind, if he was sketching he’d probably be able to do… one.
Signing, maybe he’d be able to see forty people in that time. If he pushed it.
There are more than forty people who will want their Complete Brian Bolland Judge Dredd signed in London.
My advice? Come early. Hell, sleep through the night outside the store if you have to. I’ll try and pop by to see how you are doing mid-morning. With croissants.
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018
- The Ranger Slayer Makes Her Debut in Go Go Power Rangers #8… (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- So, How Evil is Poison Ivy Today? And a First Mention of Tom King’s Sanctuary (Batman #43 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018