So his appearance at Forbidden Planet in London this Saturday for a whole hour is a rare one, signing copies of The Complete Brian Bolland Judge Dredd.
Just signing mind, if he was sketching he’d probably be able to do… one.
Signing, maybe he’d be able to see forty people in that time. If he pushed it.
There are more than forty people who will want their Complete Brian Bolland Judge Dredd signed in London.
My advice? Come early. Hell, sleep through the night outside the store if you have to. I’ll try and pop by to see how you are doing mid-morning. With croissants.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017