Bleeding Cool has been repeatedly praising Phoenix Comic, a weekly anthology comic for kids sold in Britain. Indeed we’ve suggested that if you know kids in the UK that don;’read Phoenix, it’s tantamount to neglect not to let them read Phoenix.
Well now I’m taking that international. As Phoenix Comic has launched a newiOS app, with a free copy and subscription options within, individual issues selling for $2.99 or £1.99 and SIX MONTHS WORTH of subscriptions for $13.99 or £9.99. That’s a serious bargain right there.
So, if you have a kid or know of a kid who uses an iPad and doesn’t have a Phoenix subscription, buy them one. And turn them into a comics fan for life.
- The Battle Over Whether Batman Is A Meta-Human Gets Increasingly Meta - July 28, 2017
- Drugs Raid Seizes Death Of Phoenix, 2nd Deadpool, 1st Bishop And Infinity Gauntlet - July 28, 2017
- The UN Turns To Comics To Save The World At San Diego Comic-Con - July 28, 2017
- The Six Big Questions Asked By Marvel Legacy #1 – But What Of The Child? - July 28, 2017
- The X-Men’s Origins Retold In 8 Page Preview Of Ed Piskor’s X-Men: Grand Design - July 28, 2017