Bleeding Cool has been repeatedly praising Phoenix Comic, a weekly anthology comic for kids sold in Britain. Indeed we’ve suggested that if you know kids in the UK that don;’read Phoenix, it’s tantamount to neglect not to let them read Phoenix.
Well now I’m taking that international. As Phoenix Comic has launched a newiOS app, with a free copy and subscription options within, individual issues selling for $2.99 or £1.99 and SIX MONTHS WORTH of subscriptions for $13.99 or £9.99. That’s a serious bargain right there.
So, if you have a kid or know of a kid who uses an iPad and doesn’t have a Phoenix subscription, buy them one. And turn them into a comics fan for life.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017