Bleeding Cool has been repeatedly praising Phoenix Comic, a weekly anthology comic for kids sold in Britain. Indeed we’ve suggested that if you know kids in the UK that don;’read Phoenix, it’s tantamount to neglect not to let them read Phoenix.
Well now I’m taking that international. As Phoenix Comic has launched a newiOS app, with a free copy and subscription options within, individual issues selling for $2.99 or £1.99 and SIX MONTHS WORTH of subscriptions for $13.99 or £9.99. That’s a serious bargain right there.
So, if you have a kid or know of a kid who uses an iPad and doesn’t have a Phoenix subscription, buy them one. And turn them into a comics fan for life.
- Marvel Comics Put The Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler On The Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018