Bleeding Cool has been repeatedly praising Phoenix Comic, a weekly anthology comic for kids sold in Britain. Indeed we’ve suggested that if you know kids in the UK that don;’read Phoenix, it’s tantamount to neglect not to let them read Phoenix.
Well now I’m taking that international. As Phoenix Comic has launched a newiOS app, with a free copy and subscription options within, individual issues selling for $2.99 or £1.99 and SIX MONTHS WORTH of subscriptions for $13.99 or £9.99. That’s a serious bargain right there.
So, if you have a kid or know of a kid who uses an iPad and doesn’t have a Phoenix subscription, buy them one. And turn them into a comics fan for life.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018