Powers: Bureau #1 is coming. Honest this time. And now it has a couple of alternative covers, both from Davids.
One from Mack…
And one from LaFuente.
ALso expect new covers from a bunch of Marvel second prints, including Superior Spider-Man #1, X-Termination #1, Morbius #1, All New X-Men #5 and Hawkeye #6. If they haven’t announced sellouts yet, I bet they will soon.
- Magneto to Move Centre Stage With Cable? But What About Uncanny X-Men #1? - July 16, 2018
- Scarlet Spider Done at #25 and Relaunch For Peter Parker? - July 16, 2018
- Old Man Logan to Wrap With November’s 50th Issue? - July 16, 2018
- Bryan Hill and Rodney Buchemi Create New Kiss Comic, Blood and Stardust, From Dynamite - July 16, 2018
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018