This tetraptych from Dreamworks shows the four stages of evolution of a poster for The Croods, Chris Sanders‘ new movie. Click it up to make it bigger.
I think frame three is better than frame four in some respects. A couple of the poses certainly seem a little more expressive.
The Croods is released in the UK and US on March 22nd.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014