Again, we get advance word of ComiXology and Marvel’s sale plans for next week. On Monday, expect to see a 99 cent/69 pence price point for
Daredevil vol 1 1-8 – from the nineteen sixties, with Stan Lee, Bill Everett and Wally Wood.
Vol 2 1-19 – from the noughties, with Kevin Smith, Joe Quesada, Jimmy Palmiotti and friends.
Vol 3 (current) 1-10.1 with Mark Waid, Paolo Rivera and Marcos Martin
And Daredevil Yellow, from Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017