Again, we get advance word of ComiXology and Marvel’s sale plans for next week. On Monday, expect to see a 99 cent/69 pence price point for
Daredevil vol 1 1-8 – from the nineteen sixties, with Stan Lee, Bill Everett and Wally Wood.
Vol 2 1-19 – from the noughties, with Kevin Smith, Joe Quesada, Jimmy Palmiotti and friends.
Vol 3 (current) 1-10.1 with Mark Waid, Paolo Rivera and Marcos Martin
And Daredevil Yellow, from Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale.
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017
- Yes, Frank Castle Is 100% Putting On The War Machine Armour For Marvel Legacy - July 22, 2017