Again, we get advance word of ComiXology and Marvel’s sale plans for next week. On Monday, expect to see a 99 cent/69 pence price point for
Daredevil vol 1 1-8 – from the nineteen sixties, with Stan Lee, Bill Everett and Wally Wood.
Vol 2 1-19 – from the noughties, with Kevin Smith, Joe Quesada, Jimmy Palmiotti and friends.
Vol 3 (current) 1-10.1 with Mark Waid, Paolo Rivera and Marcos Martin
And Daredevil Yellow, from Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale.
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018