Again, we get advance word of ComiXology and Marvel’s sale plans for next week. On Monday, expect to see a 99 cent/69 pence price point for
Daredevil vol 1 1-8 – from the nineteen sixties, with Stan Lee, Bill Everett and Wally Wood.
Vol 2 1-19 – from the noughties, with Kevin Smith, Joe Quesada, Jimmy Palmiotti and friends.
Vol 3 (current) 1-10.1 with Mark Waid, Paolo Rivera and Marcos Martin
And Daredevil Yellow, from Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale.
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool’s First Review of Avengers: Infinity War [Spoiler-Free] #ThanosDemandsYourSilence - April 24, 2018
- The Journey of Jane Foster to Valhalla (The Mighty Thor #706) - April 24, 2018
- Further Universal FanCon Fallout… Refunds and Apologies? - April 24, 2018
- Gerard Way and Nick Derington’s Doom Patrol #11 Out This Week Honest – A Ball That Has Not Been Forgotten - April 24, 2018