Rob Liefeld has been sharing the art he did for a fill-in issue on New Mutants before he became the penciller on the title, which was fully pencilled and inked but never published. In which he draws New Mutant character Warlock as if he was a Tex Avery Toon. And at one point attempting an inter-company crossover by transforming into the Batmobile.
I wonder, if it had been published, if this would have been kept for the printed page?
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018