Rob Liefeld has been sharing the art he did for a fill-in issue on New Mutants before he became the penciller on the title, which was fully pencilled and inked but never published. In which he draws New Mutant character Warlock as if he was a Tex Avery Toon. And at one point attempting an inter-company crossover by transforming into the Batmobile.
I wonder, if it had been published, if this would have been kept for the printed page?
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017