Rob Liefeld has been sharing the art he did for a fill-in issue on New Mutants before he became the penciller on the title, which was fully pencilled and inked but never published. In which he draws New Mutant character Warlock as if he was a Tex Avery Toon. And at one point attempting an inter-company crossover by transforming into the Batmobile.
I wonder, if it had been published, if this would have been kept for the printed page?
- Many Armors of Iron Man Mini-Comic Given Away for Tony Stark: Iron Man Launch Party - April 26, 2018
- Why the Movie Thanos is More Chilling Than the Comic Book Thanos [Minor Spoilers] - April 26, 2018
- Almost All Marvel Comics Nominated for Eisners This Year Have Been Cancelled - April 26, 2018
- Steve McNiven is Developing a Barry Windsor-Smith Style - April 26, 2018
- Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez on the Upcoming Batman/Catwoman Wedding - April 26, 2018