Rob Liefeld has been sharing the art he did for a fill-in issue on New Mutants before he became the penciller on the title, which was fully pencilled and inked but never published. In which he draws New Mutant character Warlock as if he was a Tex Avery Toon. And at one point attempting an inter-company crossover by transforming into the Batmobile.
I wonder, if it had been published, if this would have been kept for the printed page?
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018