The mythological creatures of Britain return and the only people who can stop them are the knights of England. Unfortunately, The Order Of Dagonet, an order created for knighted entertainers, answers the call. Now, we’re stuck with an aging rock star, a Shakespearean actor turned American B-movie star, and a writer of popular children’s books are our last hope to save the world from the faerie menace!
Here’s the first forty-four page The Order Of Dagonet issue by Jeremy Whitley and Jason Strutz from Action Lab Comics, free.
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017
- An Inflammatory Article About Marvel’s Promotional Hydra Shirts For Comic Store Employees - April 23, 2017
- Gisele Legace’s Comics Made It To C2E2 – Even If Gisele Didn’t - April 23, 2017
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017