Well, look at that. A Max Brooks comic book cover for Bleeding Cool Magazine in April. I wonder what that could be? Something… New?
Issue 2 of the Magazine arrived at Diamond a few days ago. I am writing for issue 3 this weekend. Then there’s the Free Comic Book Day issue and then issue 4…
Basically I don’t even know what’s in it yet. Should do soon though.
- Magneto to Move Centre Stage With Cable? But What About Uncanny X-Men #1? - July 16, 2018
- Scarlet Spider Done at #25 and Relaunch For Peter Parker? - July 16, 2018
- Old Man Logan to Wrap With November’s 50th Issue? - July 16, 2018
- Bryan Hill and Rodney Buchemi Create New Kiss Comic, Blood and Stardust, From Dynamite - July 16, 2018
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018