Why this wasn’t published a couple of weeks before Christmas I don’t know but here’s a short film starring Coca Cola’s Polar Bear characters. It was produced by Ridley Scott, a veteran of the advertising world of course, and directed by Kung Fu Panda‘s John Stevenson.
Well, that was a low-key kind of sweet, for the most part.
According to Brand Channel the film is going to be chopped up into 30 second pieces and screened on UK TV over the coming weeks – now that we’re just through the winter peak time of soda pop purchasing. Curious move on Coke’s part.
Maybe they’re so out in front of the market that they didn’t need to compete for a Christmas share and now they just want us to keep drinking their fizzy stuff.
I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time until Coke actually fund a feature film. These polar bears seem as likely to star as anybody else.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014