A reader writes to me;
My copy of #700 sold for $5 with a Buy It Now in less than twenty minutes. I’ve been using my winnings to fill out the holes in my X-Factor run.
Selling the digital code for $5 from a book that cost $8 is certainly a way to amortise the cost of… wait, how much did you pay for the print comic?
The best part is that I buy my books with a 25% discount!
So $6 then. Meaning you get a code-less print Amazing Spider-Man #700 for $1.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017