A reader writes to me;
My copy of #700 sold for $5 with a Buy It Now in less than twenty minutes. I’ve been using my winnings to fill out the holes in my X-Factor run.
Selling the digital code for $5 from a book that cost $8 is certainly a way to amortise the cost of… wait, how much did you pay for the print comic?
The best part is that I buy my books with a 25% discount!
So $6 then. Meaning you get a code-less print Amazing Spider-Man #700 for $1.
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018
- Marvel Switches True Believers’ Fantastic Four for Marvel Two-In-One - May 25, 2018