A reader writes to me;
My copy of #700 sold for $5 with a Buy It Now in less than twenty minutes. I’ve been using my winnings to fill out the holes in my X-Factor run.
Selling the digital code for $5 from a book that cost $8 is certainly a way to amortise the cost of… wait, how much did you pay for the print comic?
The best part is that I buy my books with a 25% discount!
So $6 then. Meaning you get a code-less print Amazing Spider-Man #700 for $1.
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018