A reader writes to me;
My copy of #700 sold for $5 with a Buy It Now in less than twenty minutes. I’ve been using my winnings to fill out the holes in my X-Factor run.
Selling the digital code for $5 from a book that cost $8 is certainly a way to amortise the cost of… wait, how much did you pay for the print comic?
The best part is that I buy my books with a 25% discount!
So $6 then. Meaning you get a code-less print Amazing Spider-Man #700 for $1.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018