A reader writes to me;
My copy of #700 sold for $5 with a Buy It Now in less than twenty minutes. I’ve been using my winnings to fill out the holes in my X-Factor run.
Selling the digital code for $5 from a book that cost $8 is certainly a way to amortise the cost of… wait, how much did you pay for the print comic?
The best part is that I buy my books with a 25% discount!
So $6 then. Meaning you get a code-less print Amazing Spider-Man #700 for $1.
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes – From X-Men Blue To Batwoman - July 21, 2017
- The Cosplay, Stars And Parties Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On A Thursday In 125 Pictures - July 21, 2017
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017