The various different chapters of this comic book prequel to Matt Mitchell and Lionsgate’s Gangsters, Guns and Zombies have been illustrated by different artists.
The full roster is:
- David Clifford
- Emily Tabet
- Steve Ebdon
- J Spencer Shull
And Voxie did the cover too. The whole thing is, as you might expect, in black, white and red. Sometimes a lot of red.
A getaway driver for a group of hard core gangsters finds himself up against a slightly more unexpected enemy than the boys in blue when his latest job coincides with the start of a zombie apocalypse.
After completing an armed robbery, getaway driver, Q, thinks that the most difficult job is behind him, at least until he notices that people have started to look and behave very strangely. What started as a simple job now becomes a fight for survival against the ever increasing Zombie horde. His situation is worsened by the fact that his team are a bunch of nut-cases, one of them has been shot, the safe-house is already surrounded by police, and the getaway vehicle is running out of fuel.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014