Billie Piper appeared on on Graham Norton‘s chat show on BBC 1 tonight, and was asked if she was returning to Doctor Who for the show’s 50th anniversary. She replied with an unambiguous “no,” then clarified that she hadn’t been asked.
Neither has co-guest Frank Skinner, who has asked his agent to enquire if he could appear in the show in any form. They received a letter back acknowledging Skinner’s interest… but that was all.
You can see the clip here.
UK viewers can see the whole show on the iPlayer.
- Superman Vs Muhammad Ali is Now One Of DC’s Best-Selling Comics - September 20, 2018
- 7 Revealed DC Comics Covers for October and November, from Jim Lee, Francesco Mattina, Kelly Jones and More - September 20, 2018
- Venom and Spider-Geddon Retailer Exclusive Variants For New York Comic-Con 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Speculator Corner: Wordless Batman Damned #1 Sells for $50, First Appearance of the Batawang… - September 20, 2018
- Marvel Book Space at Pinewood Studios for Guy Ritchie Captain Britain Movie? - September 20, 2018