Billie Piper appeared on on Graham Norton‘s chat show on BBC 1 tonight, and was asked if she was returning to Doctor Who for the show’s 50th anniversary. She replied with an unambiguous “no,” then clarified that she hadn’t been asked.
Neither has co-guest Frank Skinner, who has asked his agent to enquire if he could appear in the show in any form. They received a letter back acknowledging Skinner’s interest… but that was all.
You can see the clip here.
UK viewers can see the whole show on the iPlayer.
- What Did Nick Spencer Think About President Obama And Chelsea Manning? - January 20, 2017
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017