Billie Piper appeared on on Graham Norton‘s chat show on BBC 1 tonight, and was asked if she was returning to Doctor Who for the show’s 50th anniversary. She replied with an unambiguous “no,” then clarified that she hadn’t been asked.
Neither has co-guest Frank Skinner, who has asked his agent to enquire if he could appear in the show in any form. They received a letter back acknowledging Skinner’s interest… but that was all.
You can see the clip here.
UK viewers can see the whole show on the iPlayer.
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017