The gory, slightly sweary, borderline nudie trailer premiered at Collider, who say:
This new trailer sheds a bit more light on their backstory. Hansel and Gretel are revealed to have a motive for killing witches that goes beyond just having a badass profession.
Hang on… they don’t know the original story? We need a trailer now to tell us who Hansel and Gretel were? Seems like this might as well have been Jack and Jill: Witch Hunters.
While I don’t believe anybody making Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters wanted to make bad movie, I’m starting to think they weren’t capable of making a good one.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014