At an Amanda Palmer New Year’s concert, Neil Gaiman sang the theme tune to Gerry Anderson‘s Fireball XL5.
When he mentioned this on Twitter, I wondered if they had a copy of the Alan Moore Black Dossier vinyl record which used it as a base. They did not, so I popped to Gosh Comics and one is in the post. But if they can’t wait… three minutes twenty in…
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018