At an Amanda Palmer New Year’s concert, Neil Gaiman sang the theme tune to Gerry Anderson‘s Fireball XL5.
When he mentioned this on Twitter, I wondered if they had a copy of the Alan Moore Black Dossier vinyl record which used it as a base. They did not, so I popped to Gosh Comics and one is in the post. But if they can’t wait… three minutes twenty in…
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018
- Elton John Presents Sherlock Gnomes at the London Gala Premiere (VIDEO) - April 22, 2018
- 8 Pages of Olivier Coipel’s Virgin Art for The Magic Order - April 22, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Variant Covers Are Not the Answer - April 22, 2018