At an Amanda Palmer New Year’s concert, Neil Gaiman sang the theme tune to Gerry Anderson‘s Fireball XL5.
When he mentioned this on Twitter, I wondered if they had a copy of the Alan Moore Black Dossier vinyl record which used it as a base. They did not, so I popped to Gosh Comics and one is in the post. But if they can’t wait… three minutes twenty in…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017