At an Amanda Palmer New Year’s concert, Neil Gaiman sang the theme tune to Gerry Anderson‘s Fireball XL5.
When he mentioned this on Twitter, I wondered if they had a copy of the Alan Moore Black Dossier vinyl record which used it as a base. They did not, so I popped to Gosh Comics and one is in the post. But if they can’t wait… three minutes twenty in…
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017