The Amazon Glitch has glitched again and this fifty dollar collection of Marshal Law comics by Pat Mills and Kevin O’Neill from DC Comics can be preordered for ten pounds on Amazon.co.uk, less than shops will pay for it. So whether you are a reader or a retailer, now might be a good time to pick up a copy or twenty of this Judge Dredd-meets-superheroes take by the co-creator of judge Dredd and the co-creator of LEague Of Extraordinary Gentlemen…
Okay, it’s only 480 pages. But still.
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017