The Amazon Glitch has glitched again and this fifty dollar collection of Marshal Law comics by Pat Mills and Kevin O’Neill from DC Comics can be preordered for ten pounds on Amazon.co.uk, less than shops will pay for it. So whether you are a reader or a retailer, now might be a good time to pick up a copy or twenty of this Judge Dredd-meets-superheroes take by the co-creator of judge Dredd and the co-creator of LEague Of Extraordinary Gentlemen…
Okay, it’s only 480 pages. But still.
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018