The second issue of Princeless seems to have a little bit of an agenda…
“Adrienne is hot on the trail of her older sister Angelica. But in order to save Angelica, Adrienne will have to face a real monster – jealousy. Meanwhile, another member of the royal family has disappeared and one of King Ashe’s closest allies may be to blame!
Featuring the writings of Jeremy Whitley and the art of Emily Martin, this Volume of Princeless will be sure to please readers young and old.
It is a little like having your cake and eating it. But Bleeding Cool knows all about that…
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018