The second issue of Princeless seems to have a little bit of an agenda…
“Adrienne is hot on the trail of her older sister Angelica. But in order to save Angelica, Adrienne will have to face a real monster – jealousy. Meanwhile, another member of the royal family has disappeared and one of King Ashe’s closest allies may be to blame!
Featuring the writings of Jeremy Whitley and the art of Emily Martin, this Volume of Princeless will be sure to please readers young and old.
It is a little like having your cake and eating it. But Bleeding Cool knows all about that…
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018