The second issue of Princeless seems to have a little bit of an agenda…
“Adrienne is hot on the trail of her older sister Angelica. But in order to save Angelica, Adrienne will have to face a real monster – jealousy. Meanwhile, another member of the royal family has disappeared and one of King Ashe’s closest allies may be to blame!
Featuring the writings of Jeremy Whitley and the art of Emily Martin, this Volume of Princeless will be sure to please readers young and old.
It is a little like having your cake and eating it. But Bleeding Cool knows all about that…
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017