But it seems that Marvel have a few spare copies, and will be distributing them with every 250 copies that retailers order of the second print while supplies last.
Which, for most retailers, means that if they can still sell them for a thousand bucks each, means that they are basically getting those 250 copies for free. Though that is a big if.
Worth doing the maths, though.
- Shooting Venom On The Streets Of San Francisco - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018