But it seems that Marvel have a few spare copies, and will be distributing them with every 250 copies that retailers order of the second print while supplies last.
Which, for most retailers, means that if they can still sell them for a thousand bucks each, means that they are basically getting those 250 copies for free. Though that is a big if.
Worth doing the maths, though.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018