But it seems that Marvel have a few spare copies, and will be distributing them with every 250 copies that retailers order of the second print while supplies last.
Which, for most retailers, means that if they can still sell them for a thousand bucks each, means that they are basically getting those 250 copies for free. Though that is a big if.
Worth doing the maths, though.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017