But it seems that Marvel have a few spare copies, and will be distributing them with every 250 copies that retailers order of the second print while supplies last.
Which, for most retailers, means that if they can still sell them for a thousand bucks each, means that they are basically getting those 250 copies for free. Though that is a big if.
Worth doing the maths, though.
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018