Cameron Hatheway writes;
2012 gave us some consistently marvelous comic book covers week after week. While it pains me to only choose 20, it’s up to you to vote for which one is your favorite of the bunch. Believe me, my original list was 36 covers, and slowly but surely I had to whittle it down to what you see here. Think Sophie’s Choice, only much more devastating.
Not wanting to play favorites to skewer the voting, I’ll present my personal favorite cover after the results are in.
Cameron Hatheway is the host of Cammy’s Comic Corner, an audio podcast. He’s been sharing with you his favorite covers every week, just in case you’ve been living under a rock. You can follow him on Twitter @CamComicCorner.
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017
- Indie Novelist Matt Wolf On His Epic Fantasy Series, The Ronin Saga, And SDCC - July 22, 2017
- How To Gatecrash VIP Parties At San Diego Comic-Con (With Apologies To Robert Kirkman) - July 22, 2017
- Oh The Celebrities You’ll Meet At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- The Winners Of The Eisner Awards 2017 In Full – And Their Reactions! - July 22, 2017