In the new Iron Man comic, Kieron Gillen continues to establishing his reputation as the fill-in man whose continuity gaps of Marvel comics are often better than the comics that come before and after. So Journey Into Mystery was there to plug the gaps between Siege and Fear Itself, Uncanny X-Men and Generation Hope to plug the gap between Schism and Avengers Vs X-Men, and now Iron Man is to fill the gap between Invincible Iron Man and Iron Man going off into space to fight alongside the Guardians Of The Galaxy, ahead of the Iron Man 3 film and Guardians Of The Galaxy film.
And again, it’s rather decent, this time tackling a central issue with the series so far, why is Iron Man, a self-professed futurist, trying to prevent other people using futurist technology?
Afetr which point he goes a bit Dr Manhattan on us and prepares for other planets. Looking a little like this…
So yes, definitely this fellow. To find out why… well, why not pick up the comic like I did?
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017