In the new Iron Man comic, Kieron Gillen continues to establishing his reputation as the fill-in man whose continuity gaps of Marvel comics are often better than the comics that come before and after. So Journey Into Mystery was there to plug the gaps between Siege and Fear Itself, Uncanny X-Men and Generation Hope to plug the gap between Schism and Avengers Vs X-Men, and now Iron Man is to fill the gap between Invincible Iron Man and Iron Man going off into space to fight alongside the Guardians Of The Galaxy, ahead of the Iron Man 3 film and Guardians Of The Galaxy film.
And again, it’s rather decent, this time tackling a central issue with the series so far, why is Iron Man, a self-professed futurist, trying to prevent other people using futurist technology?
Afetr which point he goes a bit Dr Manhattan on us and prepares for other planets. Looking a little like this…
So yes, definitely this fellow. To find out why… well, why not pick up the comic like I did?
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018
- Marvel Switches True Believers’ Fantastic Four for Marvel Two-In-One - May 25, 2018