In the new Iron Man comic, Kieron Gillen continues to establishing his reputation as the fill-in man whose continuity gaps of Marvel comics are often better than the comics that come before and after. So Journey Into Mystery was there to plug the gaps between Siege and Fear Itself, Uncanny X-Men and Generation Hope to plug the gap between Schism and Avengers Vs X-Men, and now Iron Man is to fill the gap between Invincible Iron Man and Iron Man going off into space to fight alongside the Guardians Of The Galaxy, ahead of the Iron Man 3 film and Guardians Of The Galaxy film.
And again, it’s rather decent, this time tackling a central issue with the series so far, why is Iron Man, a self-professed futurist, trying to prevent other people using futurist technology?
Afetr which point he goes a bit Dr Manhattan on us and prepares for other planets. Looking a little like this…
So yes, definitely this fellow. To find out why… well, why not pick up the comic like I did?
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017