In the new Iron Man comic, Kieron Gillen continues to establishing his reputation as the fill-in man whose continuity gaps of Marvel comics are often better than the comics that come before and after. So Journey Into Mystery was there to plug the gaps between Siege and Fear Itself, Uncanny X-Men and Generation Hope to plug the gap between Schism and Avengers Vs X-Men, and now Iron Man is to fill the gap between Invincible Iron Man and Iron Man going off into space to fight alongside the Guardians Of The Galaxy, ahead of the Iron Man 3 film and Guardians Of The Galaxy film.
And again, it’s rather decent, this time tackling a central issue with the series so far, why is Iron Man, a self-professed futurist, trying to prevent other people using futurist technology?
Afetr which point he goes a bit Dr Manhattan on us and prepares for other planets. Looking a little like this…
So yes, definitely this fellow. To find out why… well, why not pick up the comic like I did?
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017