Apparently, The Last Exorcism sequel has ditched the Beginning of the End subtitle and will now be simply suffixed with a plain Part II.
I expect a trailer for the film is imminent as the first poster has just been released – and, even more tellingly, if you use the tweet button on the official site, your auto-tweet mentions a trailer in it. Midnight tonight PST? Doesn’t seem impossible.
Here’s the poster, courtesy of Yahoo.
That’s right – they’ve taken the body-bending of the first film and made a 2 design from it. I think it’s supposed to be funny and creepy at once.
I’m curious about this sequel. I still feel pretty passionately about the first film. I’m sure I’ll have a lot more to say once I’ve seen the trailer.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014