The comic begins with Black Panther’s exit from the original arrangement of the Illuminati back in the New Avengers: Illuminati series. And there’s where we are now. Black Panther having to deal with an intergalactic threat to the planet on his own.
And maybe, just maybe, seeing the benefit of the deal once offered him.
And for a king, having to swallow his pride.
But it doesn’t come easily.
Here, in New Avengers #1, out today, referencing that flashback scene in Avengers #1, is how he really feels about his fellow members…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018