The comic begins with Black Panther’s exit from the original arrangement of the Illuminati back in the New Avengers: Illuminati series. And there’s where we are now. Black Panther having to deal with an intergalactic threat to the planet on his own.
And maybe, just maybe, seeing the benefit of the deal once offered him.
And for a king, having to swallow his pride.
But it doesn’t come easily.
Here, in New Avengers #1, out today, referencing that flashback scene in Avengers #1, is how he really feels about his fellow members…
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017