The comic begins with Black Panther’s exit from the original arrangement of the Illuminati back in the New Avengers: Illuminati series. And there’s where we are now. Black Panther having to deal with an intergalactic threat to the planet on his own.
And maybe, just maybe, seeing the benefit of the deal once offered him.
And for a king, having to swallow his pride.
But it doesn’t come easily.
Here, in New Avengers #1, out today, referencing that flashback scene in Avengers #1, is how he really feels about his fellow members…
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017
- “The Darkest Jeff Lemire Since Animal Man”: Valiant Retailer Presentation At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017