Okay, I wasn’t quite expecting that. And much of the comic is devoted to the silly quirky freaky Adventure Time worldiness (inlcluding swords made out of kitty litter). Now Adventure Time can and does go into some very odd places.
But the beginning of Adventure Time: Fionna And Cake #1 by Adventure Timester Natasha Allegri? I wasn’t expecting this.
Sniff. Just saying.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017