Poison Eleves is coming back from Ape Entertainment. And Darick Robertson, Terry Moore and more creators associated with self publishing at a certain time, alongside Elves creator Drew Hayes are providing covers. Here’s a look at a few, and a preview of the first issue.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018