French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo has published the first chapter of its biography if Muhammed in comic book form.
It is likely to sell out rather quickly.
We’re not running an image of Muhammad from the comic book on Bleeding Cool for a number of reasons, so as to to cause unecessary offence to a certain group of people, to avoid any potential repercussions, no matter how unlikely or ill-thought through and basically because we’re cowards.
Muhammed’s camel, that we’re happy to show. We should be safe there. Hopefully.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018