French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo has published the first chapter of its biography if Muhammed in comic book form.
It is likely to sell out rather quickly.
We’re not running an image of Muhammad from the comic book on Bleeding Cool for a number of reasons, so as to to cause unecessary offence to a certain group of people, to avoid any potential repercussions, no matter how unlikely or ill-thought through and basically because we’re cowards.
Muhammed’s camel, that we’re happy to show. We should be safe there. Hopefully.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017