Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
Sometimes it is good for a director to stick to what he knows. It would seem as if Niels Arden Oplev is sticking to what he knows with Dead Man Down. Having completed the Millennium trilogy, one could forgive him from trying to spread his wings a little away from sleek, crime-riddled revenge stories. Oplev obviously likes his wings right where they are. Even Noomi Rapace is back as the leading lady.
It does look pretty though and I must confess, I was drawn in. I think Colin Farrell and Terrence Howard can both be great given the right kinds of roles. It’s too early to tell if these are the ‘right kinds of roles’, but am interested to see more.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015