But then you would also be able to get a copy of the Steve Ditko 1:200 cover, which you would be now able to sell for over $1200. Which might make it all worthwhile.
In fact just by selling those four variant covers alone, you’ve more than covered the cost of buying two hundred copies of Amazing Spider-Man #700 at full retail price.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017