So there’s been a lot of fuss about Amazing Spider-Man #700.
But right now I want to look at another Marvel Comic. Male teleporter Pip found himself recently inside Monet’s body in X-Factor #248, written by Peter David (in our thoughts and prayers, and this is a good excuse to celebrate his work). And he’s rather lighthearted about the situation…Other people also see the humour… well some of them.
Shatterstar lays it out.
So it that it? We all had a laugh, then got on with things? Not quite, In X-Factor #249, there are… consequences.
Now Dan Slott, author of Amazing Spider-Man #700 and the upcoming Superior Spider-Man is a similar writer to Peter David, with similar sensibilities. He’s already written a comic for Marvel that specifically looked at the real world legal and moral implications of superheroic fantasical situations. Whatever happens in Superior Spider-Man #2, whatever we thought might have been about to happen in Amazing Spider-Man #700, there will be consequences…
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017