So there’s been a lot of fuss about Amazing Spider-Man #700.
But right now I want to look at another Marvel Comic. Male teleporter Pip found himself recently inside Monet’s body in X-Factor #248, written by Peter David (in our thoughts and prayers, and this is a good excuse to celebrate his work). And he’s rather lighthearted about the situation…Other people also see the humour… well some of them.
Shatterstar lays it out.
So it that it? We all had a laugh, then got on with things? Not quite, In X-Factor #249, there are… consequences.
Now Dan Slott, author of Amazing Spider-Man #700 and the upcoming Superior Spider-Man is a similar writer to Peter David, with similar sensibilities. He’s already written a comic for Marvel that specifically looked at the real world legal and moral implications of superheroic fantasical situations. Whatever happens in Superior Spider-Man #2, whatever we thought might have been about to happen in Amazing Spider-Man #700, there will be consequences…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018