So there’s been a lot of fuss about Amazing Spider-Man #700.
But right now I want to look at another Marvel Comic. Male teleporter Pip found himself recently inside Monet’s body in X-Factor #248, written by Peter David (in our thoughts and prayers, and this is a good excuse to celebrate his work). And he’s rather lighthearted about the situation…Other people also see the humour… well some of them.
Shatterstar lays it out.
So it that it? We all had a laugh, then got on with things? Not quite, In X-Factor #249, there are… consequences.
Now Dan Slott, author of Amazing Spider-Man #700 and the upcoming Superior Spider-Man is a similar writer to Peter David, with similar sensibilities. He’s already written a comic for Marvel that specifically looked at the real world legal and moral implications of superheroic fantasical situations. Whatever happens in Superior Spider-Man #2, whatever we thought might have been about to happen in Amazing Spider-Man #700, there will be consequences…
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017
- Marvel Comics Trademarks ‘Costoberfest’ - July 23, 2017
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017