It was one of the more talked about covers of the year. The original art for Catwoman #0 by Guillem March. Much criticised, much mocked, we expected it would be changed for actual publication – and it was. But what was the process? On his blog, March shows the process, the original sketches, the stages of artwork, the finishbed solicited product and then the new version that replaced it.
I think I only just noticed, but a number of them seem to be making or using an O shape, for Catwoman Zero. Both the chosen version and the replacement replicate that..
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017