It was one of the more talked about covers of the year. The original art for Catwoman #0 by Guillem March. Much criticised, much mocked, we expected it would be changed for actual publication – and it was. But what was the process? On his blog, March shows the process, the original sketches, the stages of artwork, the finishbed solicited product and then the new version that replaced it.
I think I only just noticed, but a number of them seem to be making or using an O shape, for Catwoman Zero. Both the chosen version and the replacement replicate that..
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, Autumn 2017: Marvel and DC Comics - January 22, 2018
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018