It was one of the more talked about covers of the year. The original art for Catwoman #0 by Guillem March. Much criticised, much mocked, we expected it would be changed for actual publication – and it was. But what was the process? On his blog, March shows the process, the original sketches, the stages of artwork, the finishbed solicited product and then the new version that replaced it.
I think I only just noticed, but a number of them seem to be making or using an O shape, for Catwoman Zero. Both the chosen version and the replacement replicate that..
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017