It was one of the more talked about covers of the year. The original art for Catwoman #0 by Guillem March. Much criticised, much mocked, we expected it would be changed for actual publication – and it was. But what was the process? On his blog, March shows the process, the original sketches, the stages of artwork, the finishbed solicited product and then the new version that replaced it.
I think I only just noticed, but a number of them seem to be making or using an O shape, for Catwoman Zero. Both the chosen version and the replacement replicate that..
- Doctor Who Comics In April, From Titan Comics, Leads With A Ghost Spinoff From The Christmas Special - January 20, 2017
- Comic Folk React To… The Inauguration Of President Trump - January 20, 2017
- Need A Break from The Inauguration? Catch Up With Con Man Season 2 - January 20, 2017
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017