As Don Coscarelli‘s film of John Dies at the End rolls out via VOD services, ahead of a limited US theatrical release on January 25th, Magnet Pictures have published an anti-piracy campaign video that borrows both footage and a surreal attitude from the movie.
And do pay heed to the “graphic images” warning at the start of this clip.
I shall get into my US iTunes account and download this as soon as I’m over my crappy Christmas lung fit. I love Coscarelli and this book seems like a great match for his sensibilities.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014