Check out almost four minutes of Jonathan Levine‘s Warm Bodies and find out a little of how this new zombie comedy works.
R the zombie is either suffering from a terrible variant of locked in syndrome or his voiceover follows some odd new rules of its own.
That was rather amusing, if rather more of a radio play than is necessarily ideal. I certainly want to see more – and you can take that either way.
Warm Bodies is along in the US on February 1st and one week later in the UK.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014