Rob Liefeld has been talking (and showing off pencils) from a comic book that never was. A Deadpool/X-Force mini-series drawn by him and written by Duane Swierczynski, to which he’d finished two issues, with Deadpool messing around in American wars of the past.
However as terms and conditions were changing for Marvel freelancers , he stated that he was called by Marvel who wanted to pay him after the whole work was completed, rather than by the page as was standard.
So he left Marvel mid-series and moved onto Hawk And Dove.
I was inking my own work at this point, so my pencils are lighter and looser than if I was being inked by someone else. The first few pages of the first issue were being colored as I was drawing issue #2.
He also mentions the completed five issue Killraven series with Robert Kirkman also bottom drawed at the publisher…
- Tom Holland, The New Spider-Man, Films Video For Free Comic Book Day To Promote Marvel’s Secret Empire - April 27, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017