Rob Liefeld has been talking (and showing off pencils) from a comic book that never was. A Deadpool/X-Force mini-series drawn by him and written by Duane Swierczynski, to which he’d finished two issues, with Deadpool messing around in American wars of the past.
However as terms and conditions were changing for Marvel freelancers , he stated that he was called by Marvel who wanted to pay him after the whole work was completed, rather than by the page as was standard.
So he left Marvel mid-series and moved onto Hawk And Dove.
I was inking my own work at this point, so my pencils are lighter and looser than if I was being inked by someone else. The first few pages of the first issue were being colored as I was drawing issue #2.
He also mentions the completed five issue Killraven series with Robert Kirkman also bottom drawed at the publisher…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017