Rob Liefeld has been talking (and showing off pencils) from a comic book that never was. A Deadpool/X-Force mini-series drawn by him and written by Duane Swierczynski, to which he’d finished two issues, with Deadpool messing around in American wars of the past.
However as terms and conditions were changing for Marvel freelancers , he stated that he was called by Marvel who wanted to pay him after the whole work was completed, rather than by the page as was standard.
So he left Marvel mid-series and moved onto Hawk And Dove.
I was inking my own work at this point, so my pencils are lighter and looser than if I was being inked by someone else. The first few pages of the first issue were being colored as I was drawing issue #2.
He also mentions the completed five issue Killraven series with Robert Kirkman also bottom drawed at the publisher…
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018