Rob Liefeld has been talking (and showing off pencils) from a comic book that never was. A Deadpool/X-Force mini-series drawn by him and written by Duane Swierczynski, to which he’d finished two issues, with Deadpool messing around in American wars of the past.
However as terms and conditions were changing for Marvel freelancers , he stated that he was called by Marvel who wanted to pay him after the whole work was completed, rather than by the page as was standard.
So he left Marvel mid-series and moved onto Hawk And Dove.
I was inking my own work at this point, so my pencils are lighter and looser than if I was being inked by someone else. The first few pages of the first issue were being colored as I was drawing issue #2.
He also mentions the completed five issue Killraven series with Robert Kirkman also bottom drawed at the publisher…
- I’ll Be At The London Film And Comic-Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017
- Second Printings For Generation Gone, Generations: Hulks, Snotgirl, Shirtless Bear Fighter, And Edge Of Venomverse - July 27, 2017