It’s not just Amazing Spider-Man #700 that’s getting the publicity, IDW’s revival of Joe Palooka got a massive bump this morning, as well as a rather positive discussion of the comics industry as a whole. Not a Shock! Horror! Catwoman! in sight…
“So these are what comics look like these days, not the way like the little Archie comics looked like, these are gorgeous” – Juliet Huddy.
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017