So it seems that A Good Day to Die Hard will be released to IMAX on February 14th as I first assumed. That’s about the only new thing I learned from these two TV spots for the film – the rest was about watching things blow up and noting how the Die Hard series hasn’t really looked this slick in a long, long time. Amazing how much stylisation a good bit of colour correction can bring to the table, though credit to cinematographer Jonathan Sela too. He’s certainly decided to give us all the flash he could muster.
I presume Yuliya Snigir will actually have something more to do in the full film…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014