Comic store That’s Entertainment have managed to get a small road that runs along the side of their store named Lois Lane from the less impressive Marmon Place.
The request was made in March 2011 by the owners of the store. They weren’t exactly faster than a speeding bullet in coming forwards, but the signage was approved in August 2012. That’s Entertainment will pay for the sign and to have it installed.
There will be a celebratory event on Sunday afternoon with Paul Ryan (not the politician) drawing a Lois Lane sketch for a commemorative print alongside a Lois Lane Lookalike Context.
I wonder if they’ll acccept costumes that make people look like a small stretch of private road?
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017