Comic store That’s Entertainment have managed to get a small road that runs along the side of their store named Lois Lane from the less impressive Marmon Place.
The request was made in March 2011 by the owners of the store. They weren’t exactly faster than a speeding bullet in coming forwards, but the signage was approved in August 2012. That’s Entertainment will pay for the sign and to have it installed.
There will be a celebratory event on Sunday afternoon with Paul Ryan (not the politician) drawing a Lois Lane sketch for a commemorative print alongside a Lois Lane Lookalike Context.
I wonder if they’ll acccept costumes that make people look like a small stretch of private road?
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017