Comic store That’s Entertainment have managed to get a small road that runs along the side of their store named Lois Lane from the less impressive Marmon Place.
The request was made in March 2011 by the owners of the store. They weren’t exactly faster than a speeding bullet in coming forwards, but the signage was approved in August 2012. That’s Entertainment will pay for the sign and to have it installed.
There will be a celebratory event on Sunday afternoon with Paul Ryan (not the politician) drawing a Lois Lane sketch for a commemorative print alongside a Lois Lane Lookalike Context.
I wonder if they’ll acccept costumes that make people look like a small stretch of private road?
- Doctor Who Comics In April, From Titan Comics, Leads With A Ghost Spinoff From The Christmas Special - January 20, 2017
- Comic Folk React To… The Inauguration Of President Trump - January 20, 2017
- Need A Break from The Inauguration? Catch Up With Con Man Season 2 - January 20, 2017
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017