On Christmas Eve Eve, as the kids call it, Karen Gillan shared a nice little stocking stuffer on her Twitter feed. Here’s the first image from Oculus, an upcoming horror film that will give Gillan a big screen lead role – and depending on when Not Another Happy Ending makes it out of the traps, possibly for the first time.
There with Gillan is Brenton Thwaites, the Australian actor who we’ll see as Prince Charming in the upcoming Maleficent.
The film is about a haunted mirror and I think we can assume that’s its frame on the right – or I thought it was just a frame until I saw the crack in the lower right. Now I’m not sure what’s going on.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014