There are conspiracy theories regarding the death of JFK. There are conspiracy theories concerning the moon landings. There are conspiracy theories regarding the 9/11 attacks (one of which I believe – that a bunch of Saudis conspired to attack the US using its own passenger aircraft). And even though I pour scorn on many of them, there is often some kind of logic there, even if it gets twisted and warped.
I am struggling to find it in the Gotham conspiracies however.
Currently it centers on the realisation that a part of Gotham in the Dark Knight movies was been renamed from South Hinkley to Sandy Hook, briefly seen on the screen. And this was also seen in maps sent out as promotional items for Dark Knight Rises and seen in published comic books. And that was, apparently, enough to “program” the killer during the most recent American school gun massacre, or program us all to accept it. And this all ties into a political conspiracy to create mass occult rituals.
There can be no question that occult magic is in practice in the upper-most tiers of secret societies and that it is continuously being researched and experimented with using us, the unwitting public, as disposable guinea pigs.
While the public follows a God of light and good, secret occult circles conduct depraved sexual acts (many times involving small children), along with blood sacrifices, and also ritual demonic summoning, possession and worship.
Apparently this is the kind of thing that needs tackling. And not, say, increasing gun control. Which is the work of a satanic Obama.
Merry Christmas everyone.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017