The last issue of Empire magazine for 2012 is to be a 2013 preview, as you might expect, and so it follows that Star Trek Into Darkness features heavily.
Here are two new stills that will feature in their article, and the two alternative character covers – including a text-free, subscriber’s only version of the Benedict Cumberbatch one.
Hand cuffs are like so in right now. Maybe not as much as glass containment cells but, as you can see, they’ve got that covered too.
Star Trek Into Darkness will be along in May when we can find out what original ideas and imagery it contains. Looking forward to it.
UPDATE: The actual article in the magazine contains this new description of the film’s plot premise. It’s a slight advance on the old news:
with Earth under terrorist attack from Benedict Cumberbatch’s ex-Starfleet employee John Harrison, Kirk is this time forced into a rash decision that breaks a critical Starfleet command, puts his crew in danger & costs him his captain’s chair. Now out of uniform and dressed down in space civvies of black leather jackets and boots, our three heroes have separated from the Enterprise and headed off on a mission to try and rectify his mistake…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014