During his tenure at Walt Disney Feature Animation, Andreas Deja became a rela fan favourite for his work on Jafar in Aladdin, Scar in The Lion King, Tigger in the recent Winnie the Pooh and even Roger Rabbit in his movie.
A couple of years back, Deja left the studio with a goal of producing some independent work. He’s been busy with his first feature, Mushka, which he hopes to get into full production next year.
But there’s already a teaser trailer showing off some animation in the ‘coloured pencil’ style that Deja will use for the whole film. He posted this, as well as some character design sketches, to his blog. He’s calling the film “a story of love and sacrifice, set in Russia” and it stars a young girl and a tiger.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014