Last week we ran some news on the US version of the Italian comic Magic Wind from Epicenter Comics in San Diego.
Now we have some idea of how they are planning to do it.
Each of the 96 page black and white original Italian editions will be reprinted as three 32 page colour editions. Which means, if they stick to a monthly schedule, that it will finish in about, ooh, thirty years.
That’s if a Western series centered on Native American magic and 19th century American politics will keep it up that long…
- DC Comics Full (Ish) April 2017 Solicitations – Why Wait Till Next Week? - January 18, 2017
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017
- DC/Dynamite To Publish Batman/Shadow Crossover By Steve Orlando, Scott Snyder And Riley Rossmo - January 18, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017