Last week we ran some news on the US version of the Italian comic Magic Wind from Epicenter Comics in San Diego.
Now we have some idea of how they are planning to do it.
Each of the 96 page black and white original Italian editions will be reprinted as three 32 page colour editions. Which means, if they stick to a monthly schedule, that it will finish in about, ooh, thirty years.
That’s if a Western series centered on Native American magic and 19th century American politics will keep it up that long…
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017