Promedia Rojo‘s Nicolas Lopez is about to make his English language debut with Aftershock. In this first trailer, young people get their party-hearty living interrupted not by the underground trade of human life, as in Hostel, or a giant monster, as in Cloverfield, but by massive Earthquakes.
Yes, that is Eli Roth in an acting role. Selena Gomez is in the film too but the stars seem to be Andrea Osvárt, Ariel Levy and Nicolás Martínez. Roth produced and co-scripted the film too.
Apparently many of locations in the film are those actually effected by the 2010 Chilean Earthquake. That should make the film something of great interest at home, but I think it’s also looking like it will travel pretty well too.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014