Whistling Skull came out this week, the long-awaited creator-owned comic book by B Clay Moore and Tony Harris, that somehow has become a JSA title.
But the biggest question it raises is not how a creator owned comic book can be a JSA title (lots of lawyer and marketing fun), are the timeline jumps confusing (no, not really, anyway it’s fun) or even if it’s any good (it is). No, the main question is… which characters can you cosplay as?
Well, there’s the Whistling Skull himself. If you have any steampunk cosplay hanging around, and a skeletal mask of sorts you can probably put that all together for effect. Just don’t forget the whistle!
Then there’s The Cat if your tastes are a little more furry or whip-based.
And Knuckles, old and new versions. If you’ve got an old Mister Monster or Blue Beetle suit you might be able to customise that, otherwise time to cut up that leather coat you haven’t worn since the nineties.
Or Johannes if you’re feeling cheap.
Sadly if you’re just a Con-Hot Big Boobed woman willing to become almost completely Naked in public, there’s little for you here. Sorry.
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017