Whistling Skull came out this week, the long-awaited creator-owned comic book by B Clay Moore and Tony Harris, that somehow has become a JSA title.
But the biggest question it raises is not how a creator owned comic book can be a JSA title (lots of lawyer and marketing fun), are the timeline jumps confusing (no, not really, anyway it’s fun) or even if it’s any good (it is). No, the main question is… which characters can you cosplay as?
Well, there’s the Whistling Skull himself. If you have any steampunk cosplay hanging around, and a skeletal mask of sorts you can probably put that all together for effect. Just don’t forget the whistle!
Then there’s The Cat if your tastes are a little more furry or whip-based.
And Knuckles, old and new versions. If you’ve got an old Mister Monster or Blue Beetle suit you might be able to customise that, otherwise time to cut up that leather coat you haven’t worn since the nineties.
Or Johannes if you’re feeling cheap.
Sadly if you’re just a Con-Hot Big Boobed woman willing to become almost completely Naked in public, there’s little for you here. Sorry.
- Ch-Ch-Changes For Marvel Comics’ Scarlet Spider, Royals And America - October 20, 2017
- Hot Rumour: ReedPOP Gets Into Bed With MCM Comic Con - October 20, 2017
- Quantum And Woody! #0.0001 1/2 Published Digitally, Free Today By Valiant - October 20, 2017
- Fear And Loathing At The Marvel Comics Writers Summit Before New York Comic Con - October 20, 2017
- The Black Eyed Peas Show Off The Augmented Reality In Their New Comic Book - October 20, 2017