It seems that Kristen Stewart is rather excited about the Snow White and the Hunstman sequel. In an interview with Indiewire, she had this to say about the next instalment:
Oh, it’s gonna be fuckin’ amazing. No, I’m so excited about it, it’s crazy
It was not so long ago that people didn’t even think Snow White would be in her own sequel. Things have obviously changed since then and this is the closest confirmation we have gotten that her role will be a central one.
So that is that then. I guess we can put the off-screen shenangans behind us now… Wait, we can’t? Oh well.
The drama seems to have left an empty director’s chair still to be filled. Or so we had assumed.
Oh my God. Fuck, yeah. Absolutely. And we’ve got a really amazing… [smiles] So, yeah. It’s all good. [laughs]
Could this excitement stem from this really amazing … something*? It’s definitely possible.
I like Stewart. She gets more negative sentiments thrown her way than she deserves and her involvement is definitely a good thing for the franchise. Well, better than everyone trying to tiptoe around the fact that the title character isn’t in the film anymore.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015