However some of them are doing more than just signing up. The first three issues of the new Luther Strode series have variant covers that see Chuck Rozanski of Mile High, Steve Anderson of Third Eye Comics and Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop getting the shit kicked out of them by Luthor Strode.
These will continue for the last three issues of the series as well, with the final sixth issue Phantom variant featuring Larry himself gettin the iPhone he tweets with, shoved up his arse.
Why do I think the sixth variant will be the most popular of all?
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017