However some of them are doing more than just signing up. The first three issues of the new Luther Strode series have variant covers that see Chuck Rozanski of Mile High, Steve Anderson of Third Eye Comics and Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop getting the shit kicked out of them by Luthor Strode.
These will continue for the last three issues of the series as well, with the final sixth issue Phantom variant featuring Larry himself gettin the iPhone he tweets with, shoved up his arse.
Why do I think the sixth variant will be the most popular of all?
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017