However some of them are doing more than just signing up. The first three issues of the new Luther Strode series have variant covers that see Chuck Rozanski of Mile High, Steve Anderson of Third Eye Comics and Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop getting the shit kicked out of them by Luthor Strode.
These will continue for the last three issues of the series as well, with the final sixth issue Phantom variant featuring Larry himself gettin the iPhone he tweets with, shoved up his arse.
Why do I think the sixth variant will be the most popular of all?
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018