However some of them are doing more than just signing up. The first three issues of the new Luther Strode series have variant covers that see Chuck Rozanski of Mile High, Steve Anderson of Third Eye Comics and Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop getting the shit kicked out of them by Luthor Strode.
These will continue for the last three issues of the series as well, with the final sixth issue Phantom variant featuring Larry himself gettin the iPhone he tweets with, shoved up his arse.
Why do I think the sixth variant will be the most popular of all?
- Marvel To Publish Ridiculous X-Men Gold And Blue Trade Paperbacks - July 25, 2017
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Tell Us About Their Favourite Scary Movies at SDCC - July 25, 2017
- Dan DiDio On DC Comics And Acknowledging Legacy Numbering - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Cinematic Universe ‘Black Panther’ Origin And ‘Infinity War’ Preludes - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics Hires Jaime Hernandez For ‘Ms America Chavez’ Origin - July 25, 2017