It was supposed to be an innocent game of Charades and I guess, in a sense, it was. Awkwardly so.
That further confirms my suspicions that Jason Flemyng is going to be fantastic in this film. It also tells me that I’m going to put Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman in the hat for every game of Charades I play between now and the end of time, right next to The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!?, Rat Pfink a Boo Boo and… well, basically anything by Ray Dennis Steckler.
Dan Mazer‘s I Give It A Year will be in UK cinemas on February 8th and, therefore, so will I.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014