From the new Red Hood And The Outlaws. Jason Todd aka Red Hood fighting Gotham’s finest in a very short bath towel which doesn’t cover much.
I finbd this kind of sexist, outdated portrayal of the male form to be quite offensive and demand that DC Comics fire everybody involved with this comic, hang, draw and quarter them, mash their remains into a massive cannon and fire them into the heart of the sun.
It’s the only way to be sure.
UPDATE: Yes, yes I did know the difference between Todd and Drake, it should have been fixed before posting. I’m planing the wifi.
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018