From the new Red Hood And The Outlaws. Jason Todd aka Red Hood fighting Gotham’s finest in a very short bath towel which doesn’t cover much.
I finbd this kind of sexist, outdated portrayal of the male form to be quite offensive and demand that DC Comics fire everybody involved with this comic, hang, draw and quarter them, mash their remains into a massive cannon and fire them into the heart of the sun.
It’s the only way to be sure.
UPDATE: Yes, yes I did know the difference between Todd and Drake, it should have been fixed before posting. I’m planing the wifi.
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017