From the new Red Hood And The Outlaws. Jason Todd aka Red Hood fighting Gotham’s finest in a very short bath towel which doesn’t cover much.
I finbd this kind of sexist, outdated portrayal of the male form to be quite offensive and demand that DC Comics fire everybody involved with this comic, hang, draw and quarter them, mash their remains into a massive cannon and fire them into the heart of the sun.
It’s the only way to be sure.
UPDATE: Yes, yes I did know the difference between Todd and Drake, it should have been fixed before posting. I’m planing the wifi.
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017