Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
Just when you thought Michael Bay couldn’t get more Michael Bay-ey, he has dropped this trailer for Pain & Gain. It’s been a little while since we got a Michael Bay film with out big robots hitting the metal stuffing out of each other, so I guess we should find this refreshing.
The trailer debuted on Michael Bay Dot Com’s Vimeo page.
I hope you like muscles.
For those not brave enough to face the trailer, here are some select quotes.
My name is Daniel Lugo. And I believe in fitness
Don’t worry. That is what we specialise in here, penis magic.
Do you know who invented salad? Poor people.
You can’t just kidnap a guy and take his things. That is SOOO illegal (said by an ex-convict.)
Marky Mark: I got to get a pump
The Rock: That’s it. Good. It hurts, I know it does. That’s it, get it.
That last one there could be a transcript from things I am not even sure we could report on.
It’s hard to tell exactly which parts Bay is playing for laughs and which parts he is playing for drama. But which parts is he playing ironically? The part where Mark Wahlberg ‘needs a pump’ can’t be something meant with a straight face surely?
Well, This is Michael Bay…
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015