HBO have specified that each episode in series 3 of Game of Thrones is to run just a little longer than the average of series one or two. Expect episodes around 55 rather in length rather than the usual 52 or so. What’s more, the final episode is expected to run over 60 minutes – we just don’t know how much more than 60 minutes as yet.
It’s early days, though. We’re over three months away from the show’s 2013 premiere date of March 31st.
Between now and then, HBO will no doubt be releasing a whole slate of teasing trailers and promos. The latest is the first in an ongoing series of Vlogs, this chapter focusing on the art direction.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014